Friday 15 July 2011

Hello Sugar World

It's only been recently since I first heard of the Sugar World. After much research and blog read I really do believe that this is the kind of lifestyle I would wish to try out before I "settle down". I believe that with only one life to live, a person should try as many things as he or she would want to try. This is blog is going to be about my thoughts on the Sugar World and how I will be preparing to enter it.Very soon I will be turning 18, but I have no plans on entering the Sugar World any time soon. It's never too soon to start a little preparation like learning how to cook or work out more.

I wonder if there was any SDs that would just want a someone to talk to over the internet as friends and offer/receive advice. Because that's all I can offer as of now, definitely no match or all the SBs out there. But I'm still young and haven't started the game yet! Looking to learn from all of you about the Sugar World!

-MayBee

2 comments:

  1. My bestie and I are just getting started too. Definitely do your research. As long as you're confident, know your boundaries, and know what you want, then you are good to go. The searching for the right SD is the toughest part...but I think once you get one its gonna feel more like gravy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much for your suggestions! These are great to think on :)

    ReplyDelete